Monday, December 14, 2009

Sigh, six months

Well, all through this journey of trying to conceive, I've said I wouldn't worry until it has been six months. The sixth month passed on Nov. 29. I am now on my seventh cycle of TTC. So...I'm planning on trying to get an appointment with a fertility Dr. for sometime in January. I really don't want to take any meds, so I'm hoping he will have another suggestion for me. Probably losing weight will be the first suggestion. That's fine with me. We will see when we get there! In the meantime, we are still trying on our own this month too!

Other than that things are going along pretty well. Ryleigh's homeschooling is fine, and we enjoy spending time together! The cold weather makes it hard to get out and do anything, but we still have fun. I am looking forward to her starting Switched on Schoolhouse, because it has so many things for her to do! There certainly is a limit to the types of games we can play on our own. Rob's refereeing is over for the year, and he is looking forward to his week and a half long vacation starting Christmas Eve! We are looking forward to it as well!

OK, I guess I need to get back to my day! Here's to a Christmas baby!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Kristi Gesink and I work for the Homeschooling Company Alpha Omega Publications. I noticed after reading through your blog that you are going to use our Switched on Schoolhouse curriculum to teach your daughter at home. We would like to say a big thank you for mentioning our company on your blog and we would appreciate it very much if you would post a link from your blog to our site at http://www.aophomeschooling.com, that way your family and readers can simply click on the link and find out more information about your great curriculum choice!

    If you have any questions please email me at tkgesink@mtcnet.net

    Thanks again and have a blessed Christmas!
    Kristi Gesink
    AOP

    ReplyDelete

Followers