Monday, August 10, 2009

The last half of the year...

I am so looking forward to these last few months. I enjoy everything about them. Football season starting up, my Fall decor going up around the house, school starting and the weather cooling down. I love how the sun changes ever so slightly, and you can just tell Fall is coming. Even if it's still 99 degrees outside, the way the light falls in late August makes it feel so different! It's my favorite time of the year.

Well, things are plugging right along. We are not pregnant yet, but that's ok, we knew it would take some time. I know Robert has no trouble with the "trying" part, lol. Ryleigh is super excited for school to start, and doesn't want to wait until the 17th! Unfortunately, her Mommy procrastinated, because I knew I had another week to get organized, lol. So this week will be spent getting our little school in order.

Robert's birthday has come and gone, which is really the official beginning of the "birthday streak" in our family. Most of our birthdays are August to December. I mean EVERYONE too, both of our parents, Aunts, Uncles, siblings, ourselves, nieces, friends and daughter. We only have six people who are outside of that little streak! So add to those birthdays Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, lol and we are officially entering the busy season! I love it though.

Everyone else is doing great, not too much to report right now, other than looking forward to the days ahead. It is a little melancholy for me, because what is the beginning one thing, but the ending of another? The signs of Fall, and the last half of the year also signal the passing of yet another year of my life. That saddens me terribly. So the last few days of December are always so bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers