So, I got my braces off yesterday. Yay, right? Well, sort of...
I had to go in today to get fitted with my retainer. By last night I noticed that two of my bottom teeth had already shifted a tiny bit! It's only noticeable to me because it's the two bottom teeth smack in the middle that have been crooked most of my life. So when I went in today, I mentioned it to the nurse. I wasn't sure if I was getting a bottom retainer or not, and sure enough I was. After I saw it I said, "Oh good, because my bottom two teeth have already shifted!" She looked at the teeth and then went to get the Dr.
Well! Apparently this is a big deal! So instead of being glued into the bottom retainer, I have to wear a "vacuum" retainer on the bottom teeth. It looks like invisaline braces. In a week I have to go back again to get the permanent retainer glued in. *Sigh*
However the top retainer fits perfectly, and is causing me loads of new pain, just like getting an adjustment. Fun! Ryleigh picked a blue glitter color for the plate, so that's sort of cool. I didn't realize I had to wear it 24 hours a day unless I'm eating or brushing. I thought it was a just at night thing. Oh well, I don't really mind.
I picked up a bunch of stuff from my Mom today. She bought us some things to plant in our garden, including flowers and herbs. She also bought Ryleigh a little monkey, lol, it's cute!
Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful Mommy! I'm nervous for her coming scan, and I pray it all turns out well!
Tomorrow I hope we get a chance to dig up that garden and get some good work done. It's supposed to be beautiful, 75 or 77 degrees. NICE. However, now Rob is sick and he might not feel like doing anything. Which is fine with me, I hate having to do ANYTHING when I am sick!
I'll update tomorrow on what we got done!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment