It's amazing how fast the Fall months go for me! One minute it's the end of August, now we are done with September! We will be putting up our Halloween decor this week, YAY. I just LOVE this time of year!
We are on to our fourth cycle ttc. I sure hope I can get pg soon. I'd love to announce my pregnancy at Christmas! I can only keep trying right? Right!
Ryleigh and I joined a Home school group with a Co-op, so she will be taking a few classes (just one a month) and getting introduced to a few kids her age. We will be going to a Pumpkin Patch on Oct. 1st. What a GREAT way to start off the Halloween month! I need to get new batteries in my camera, lol.
Well, things are going well for us, Rob is working all the time with his regular job and refereeing in the evenings. He is so amazing, he really works hard for us and I wish I could show him how much I appreciate him!
No comments:
Post a Comment