Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SNARFED

I'm killing myself trying to diet, and it's only been one day, lol. I am so starving all the time, I have to wonder if there is something wrong with me. Even when I'm not hungry I want food! I was really good all day today, and I stopped eating at 8pm. Well now I'm awake, starving at 2:15am. I finally got up and got a bowl of cereal. I figure I'll eat it now, and just have coffee for my "real" breakfast, lol. It's amazing how fast I've eaten it too, lol. I snarfed it down. SNARFED....

On a happier note, my sister had bought us tickets to the Twilight convention in Dallas! YAY! I cannot wait! We will actually get to meet Emmet..YUM. I think all the bigger actors will be still filming New Moon. That's ok I"m totally stoked anyway!

Ok I'm gonna try to sleep now that the growling in my tummy is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers