Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today

Today my daughter has RSV! She's been coughing for a week, and she still feels pretty yucky. We have not home schooled in two days because she's feeling so poorly. I'm pretty sure she is sleeping right now, she's in her Dad's "man" room where she was watching a movie. It's so hard to have a sick child. They need so much attention and yet, you have to be careful not to love on them so much that you get sick yourself! She is the sweetest little girl in the whole world and I'm so glad I get to be her Mommy!

As far as our homeschooling goes, we are taking it easy for now. We just started in January and so we haven't done much other than trying to straighten out her penmanship issues and her problem with writing letters and number backward. She's already gotten MUCH better, just having individual attention for the short weeks that she's been home!

Coming up in March we have a few big things happening! Number one is my Mother will be going in for her first PET Scan since being declared in remission in August. We are all on pins and needles. She seems to be fine, but you never can tell with that beast cancer. Big prayers for her on that one. Number two is that I will be getting my braces OFF, on March 2nd. YAY for ME! Although I'm going to have to find somewhere for my daughter to go because it takes like forty-five mins. Also March is the end of Basketball for Upward, and they will be having there end of the year party, that will be fun!

So things are getting busy for us, we are really looking forward to the weather getting warm and staying warm, so we can cook out every night! Yum, grilled food, my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers